Broadcast Wednesday 15 February
In November 2022 HMRC released the summary of responses from their consultation on the UK’s Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR).
The consultation clarified that:
- The historic lookback period will go back to 25th June 2018 (and not 29th October 2014 as originally stated).
- Reporting will be via XML only.
With UK MDR expected to come into force in the first half of 2023, Vinciworks was joined by John Sandeman, HMRC’s policy official for Mandatory Disclosure Rules, who helped our listeners get to grips with the UK MDR and how it may impact your organisation.
The webinar covered:
- What are the key differences between UK DAC6 and UK MDR?
- Who does UK MDR apply to?
- Who is required to report under UK MDR?
- How will VinciWorks be supporting UK MDR?