Customisable whistleblowing training
The UK Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998 (PIDA) protects whistleblowers from being treated in a detrimental way by their employers. Whistleblowing: Understand Your Rights provides a comprehensive overview of whistleblower rights within the UK. The aim of the course is to improve the culture in every organisation so that employees feel comfortable whistleblowing where necessary. In order to enhance the learning experience, the course contains real-life scenarios where whistleblowing has helped prevent disaster and examples where whistleblowing could have helped prevent disasters.
What's covered in the course?
- What is whistleblowing?
- Why should you whistleblow?
- Whistleblowers of the past
- Legal protection from whistleblowing
- Protected whistleblowing categories
- Whistleblowing disclosures
- Gagging clauses in employment contracts
- How should you report whistleblowing?