How long should the annual declaration process really be taking?
It is the responsibility of each employee, officer and director to make sure that they are aware of and abide by the laws and regulations that apply to them in their respective positions as representatives of an organisation.
Traditional methods for collecting annual compliance declaration, such as the use of emails and spreadsheets, pose the following the challenges:
- It's difficult to track progress for each employee
- Information is often spread out between several spreadsheets and emails
- Chasing up staff to complete their declaration is time consuming
- There is no easy way to gage who needs to be followed up with
- There is a higher chance of major compliance errors
Omnitrack’s Annual Compliance Declaration Tracker allows compliance managers to easily get all staff on board with annual declarations, ensuring your organisation stays on top of its requirements. Our centralised system will save admins hours as staff will only be required to review declarations that are considered high risk and therefore require attention.