Wednesday 25th October, 12:00 pm UK time
In this webinar with iSTORM, specialists in privacy, security and penetration testing, we will look at how far cybersecurity education and awareness have come over the last two decades and what are the priorities for the future to ensure a secure and interconnected world.
This free, one-hour webinar will combine practical advice with the latest cyber concepts and challenges your organisation should know. From best practices in password management and multifactor authentication to the increasingly sophisticated ways scammers target companies with phishing attempts.
This webinar will cover:
– New cyber disclosure rules from the SEC and EU
– Best practice in breach reporting and GDPR compliance
– What all organisations must do to protect themselves
– Key governance requirements for cybersecurity
– Future trends in data protection and cybersecurity
The webinar will feature experts from the consultancy iSTORM and the VinciWorks compliance team.