Did you know the UK ranks second highest among money laundering hot spots worldwide? It’s estimated £88 billion is laundered every year.
Financial institutions are responsible for catching the bad actors to prevent and stop money laundering. But unfortunately, it’s not always easy to identify who they are.
In this webinar, our experts, Nick Henderson, Naomi Grossman and Sandra Erez, explore money laundering, how it impacts financial services firms, and what firms can do to protect themselves.
The webinar covered:
- The importance of having risk assessments in place
- Best practices for client due diligence
- Understanding money laundering legislation – staying compliant or facing the consequences
- How to identify red flags in financial transactions
- What we can learn from recent high-profile money laundering fines
You can listen to this webinar as a podcast episode here.