Interactive training and reporting
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires all businesses in the UK to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of employees.
Despite the legal requirement, health and safety training has a bad reputation. Most people working in an office don’t want to do it, and won’t think about it much again. Due to training being branded boring by employees, it has been seen primarily as a tick-box exercise rather than an important step in making the workplace safer. Our solution delivers short, interactive health and safety training units which are customised to the specific office they work in by default.
Health and safety course features
- Short, interactive modules
- Communicate evacuation points and fire wardens across your sites
- DSE assessment built into the course
- Fully customisable to include health and safety policies and procedures relating to your organisation
- All content will be RoSPA approved