Streamlined re-assign workflow for admins
- We have decoupled the share and re-assign workflows so that admins can reassign with a single click. Simply open a submission and select a new ‘assigned user’ from the drop-down.
Audit system logins
- Your system security is our top priority. You can now easily keep track of who’s accessing your system and when.
Single Sign-On enhanced interface
- We strive to make system implementation quick and painless. Setting up single sign-on is now easier than ever. With our new ‘Test SSO’ button, your IT team can make sure everything is working as expected before turning on SSO.
Create new submission button for admins
- Omnitrack admins can manually create new submissions at any time. We have added an enhancement that will allow admins to fill in a partial submission, save it, and then reassign it to the relevant user.
Conditional logic on date fields
- Form builder now allows admins to set up conditional logic around a date based question.
User interface enhancements
- We’ve been listening to your feedback on the user interface and have implemented some small but helpful enhancements.
- We changed the scroll bar colour to dark grey and they should now be more noticeable.
- The ‘add admins’ page now uses the ‘responsible admin’ terminology to match the submissions page.
- The ‘Reminders’ page now uses the ‘assigned user’ terminology.
Search function on long lists of field names
- Scanning through lists of field names takes time you don’t have. We’ve added a search bar to lists that will allow you to quickly find what you’re looking for.
Export to Excel now respects filters
- You can now filter your submissions page for the specific data you want to report on, eg ‘Assigned User: John’, and then export that data to Excel.
- Your IT teams have been hard at work setting up Omnitrack integrations. We’ve been listening to their feedback and have made a few changes to our API documentation.
- Text changes in email templates to remove references to ‘login’.
- Bulk upload now supports adding CSV in the body of API calls
- Fixed the issue with default ‘responsible admin’ not getting notifications of new submission.
- Fixed an issue with the overview tab changing reports in some cases.