VinciWorks has released a new five minute course to help organizations test their staff’s data privacy knowledge. The knowledge check has also been added to our data privacy training suite. Knowledge checks consist of different scenarios to help employees understand which course of action to take in different situations. We recommend knowledge checks are added to existing data privacy training plans as a refresher course.
The five minute data privacy knowledge check covers:
- What counts as personally identifiable information (PII) and best practice
- The principles of handling data
- Scenario questions to test your ability to correctly handle certain situations
- When and how to report a breach
- Dealing with Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDA) and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)