Since the first modern slavery statements were published a year ago, we have gained perspective on what companies can do to fight slavery in the supply chain and the benefits of a robust anti-slavery programme. On Tuesday 26th September at 12:00pm, Richard Beale will be joining VinciWorks to discuss the practical aspects of modern slavery compliance and answer any questions you may have.
Meet the expert
Richard Beale is the Global Director of Supply Chain at Marshalls plc. and has over 20 years of experience managing global supply chain and procurement in the FMCG, retail, financial services, private equity and manufacturing sectors. At Marshalls, Richard is piloting a cutting-edge supplier education programme focusing on the elimination of modern slavery.
The webinar will cover
- Review of best practice from the first year of statements
- Case study: Marshalls’ response to the Modern Slavery Act
- How to carry out a supplier audit
- What drives Marshalls’ commitment to combatting modern slavery in the supply chain?
- How should staff report concerns of modern slavery?
VinciWorks’ MSA training suite
Since VinciWorks released its first course on modern slavery just over a year ago, thousands of employees and suppliers have used the course as part of their internal compliance programs. We now offer a suite of customisable, mobile friendly courses to match the varying needs of a whole organisation.