Wednesday, 29 July, 12pm UK time
In March, we hosted a live demo of our reporting solution where we covered the core features of our DAC6 reporting software. Since then, the system has evolved to help businesses solve all the challenges presented by the complex Directive. Even if you have seen a demo of the product in the past, now is the time to get up-to-date with the implementation process.
Here are just some of the updates we have made:
- Enhanced workflow with country-by-country guidance
- Ability to report in multiple jurisdictions
- New graphical customisable dashboards
In this webinar, we covered the core features of our software, new features that have recently been added and give guidance on how businesses can use it to report transactions. This webinar is suitable for both those who have attended previous demos and those who are less familiar with our system.
About VinciWorks’ DAC6 reporting solution
Our DAC6 reporting solution allows intermediaries and multinational businesses to record all cross-border transactions while guiding them on which transactions require reporting.
- Built for international firms with different workflows and reporting for every EU country
- Record all cross-border tax transactions that may require reporting
- Fully integrated with Intapp API to provide an end-to-end solution.
- Links to DAC6 training to review specific hallmarks and reporting requirements
- Customisable ready-to-go form template library