For the past year, we have researched DAC6 in-depth, consulted with HMRC, hosted meetings with over 100 law firms, collaborated with international tax experts and built a DAC6 reporting tool. The tool features workflows designed and updated for the intricacies of each EU member state’s implementation of DAC6.
In this webinar we answered some of the most common questions we receive about DAC6 workflows and how those workflows can be implemented in the DAC6 reporting tool.
These questions include:
- How do I set up reporting deadline reminders?
- How do I deal with multiple jurisdictions?
- How does on-premises hosting work?
- How do I manage XML schemas?
- When is the 30-day reporting period triggered?
- How to deal with multiple jurisdictions
- How to customise forms and dashboards to suit your firm and staff
During the meeting, we demonstrated how our tool can be used to manage any workflow and solve many of the coordination and compliance challenges that DAC6 poses. You can request a recording or book a demo by clicking the button below.
About VinciWorks’ DAC6 reporting solution
Our DAC6 reporting solution allows intermediaries to record all cross-border transactions while guiding them on which transactions require reporting. It is recommended that intermediaries complete DAC6 training to gain a clear understanding of their reporting obligations under DAC6.