To help businesses keep track of updates in UK legislation and policies, VinciWorks frequently publishes a regulatory agenda. The guide gives a clear and in-depth overview of EU developments, ongoing acts of parliament, the latest COVID-19 government guidance and more.
During this webinar, VinciWorks’ Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin and Director of Learning and Content Nick Henderson explored the regulatory agenda for the next few months and beyond.
This webinar covered:
- New reporting and regulatory requirements from the EU including: human rights in supply chains, directives on cyber security, and the latest on ePrivacy
- New UK legislation on trade, banking, financial regulation and employment law
- Government consultations on internal markets, legal aid, gambling, competition law and money laundering, alongside the latest on intellectual property and crypto-asset reforms
- The impact of a new commissioner for the UK’s ICO and potential changes to data protection law in the UK
- How to get ahead of the new duty to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- The latest back to the office guidance on data protection, mental health, reasonable adjustments and health and safety
About the experts
Nick Henderson is Director of Learning and Content at VinciWorks and has played an important role in developing VinciWorks’ most interactive and customisable courses covering topics such as anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, GDPR, diversity, mental health, health and safety and more. Nick is a policy expert with a background in public, voluntary and private sectors and has expert-level knowledge across a wide range of areas.
As Director of Best Practice at VinciWorks, Gary Yantin works with professional service firms of all sizes to provide the best compliance learning experience for their staff. He was previously an in-house lawyer and a solicitor in private practice. Gary has hosted many webinars and workshops for VinciWorks on a wide range of risk and compliance topics including GDPR and the SRA’s new approach to ongoing learning.