An interactive game guides participants through the complex web of decisions that every business has to make when it comes to implementing data protection policy, providing a deeper understanding of the core issues. A self-assessment tool tailors the course to fit the learning needs of each employee in any role within the organisation, with individually-designed modules for data protection critical areas of any business:
- HR – data protection and recruitment, employee references, worker health information and criminal record checks.
- Marketing – marketing by text, email, phone and post while staying within the law, plus an interactive checklist to assess compliance.
- Consent – understand the different types of consent and avoid eye-watering fines.
- Social media – recognise the danger zones in social media and data protection, including how to implement a good social media policy.
- Data Protection Act 1998 – what it covers, how to understand it and the organisation’s rights and responsibilities under the Act.
- Data Protection Officers – which companies need to appoint a DPO and what they will be required to do.
In an age of bigger data and even bigger privacy concerns, it has never been more important to ensure all staff members have the latest training and understanding of data protection.