How can you keep your employees safe online?
Social media and social networking have been in our lives for many years, and you’ve probably been using them for longer than you think. Social media platforms have evolved lightyears from their primitive forms in earliest days of the internet, when people would post messages on bulletin boards. Today, social media blurs the boundaries between our once distinct personal and professional personas. From sharing our views on the world to celebrating professional achievements and even interacting with brands as a consumer, the way we present ourselves online has rapidly become the marker of who we are in the real world.
About our upcoming social media course
VinciWorks will soon be releasing a new social media compliance course. Social Media: Communicating at Work takes a practical and comprehensive approach to training staff on the dangers and pitfalls of social media use at work. This includes social media posts on behalf of, or about, their workplace. Through immersive scenarios, real-life case studies and interactive exercises, users will come out with a thorough understanding of how to keep themselves, and their business, safe when using social media.
- Interactive timeline of social media networks
- Interactive assessments — Decide whether to share or delete a social media post
- Upload your own social media policy
- Customise any part of the training
- Use as a base course, or a refresher
- Inform staff what they can and cannot post from their personal accounts
- Understand the impact of social media on brand reputation
- Learn how to utilise social media for professional benefit
- Know how and why to increase security settings across different platforms
- Identify the main social networks and how each can be used for business
- Be aware of potential dangers to mental health from social media use
- Know what the firm’s policy is and how to comply
Social media course customisations
Every word of our course can be customised. Here are just some of the customisation options for this course:
- Include internal policies in the course dashboard
- Edit the introductory page of the course
- Add a custom module to the course to include internal social media procedures
- Include the contact details for the relevant compliance person
- Translate the course to any language