- US Courses
- Data Privacy
- Data Privacy: Fundamentals
Interactive, customizable data privacy training
Data Privacy: Fundamentals provides all staff with a comprehensive overview of data privacy rules, policy, and legislation in the United States. The course combines short bursts of learning with practical scenarios and real-life case studies to ensure all staff know how to safely and securely work with data. Interactive scenarios and gamified challenges test and score data privacy knowledge as users progress through the training. The course covers The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), effective January 1 2020.
A gamified approach to data privacy training
- Real life scenarios and up to date information on the latest data privacy compliance topics
- Detailed guidance and specific information for keeping data safe at work
- Interactive scenarios which test and score a users data privacy knowledge
- Outlines of key compliance topics, rules and regulations on data protection across the US
- Fully customizable course content and ability to upload internal procedures and contact details
- Gamified data privacy challenge to test users' knowledge
Data Privacy: Fundamentals can be purchased either as a stand-alone course or as part of our data privacy training suite.