What is a code of conduct?
Every organisation has a code of conduct, but not everyone has bespoke training to cover it. A strong code of conduct is vital for employees to know what is expected of them and a successful code of conduct that is followed by all employees, from leadership to each and every worker, is an important part of building an ethical, inclusive culture at work. But simply reading the code is not enough to ensure that staff understand and remember its contents. For successful implementation to have a chance, training, along with consistent and continued enforcement, updates and improvements are necessary.
Bespoke code of conduct training
Our code of conduct course is a build-your-own, fully customisable experience that enables organisations to instantly turn their hefty, complex documents into a bespoke interactive course.
Decide everything from course colours and branding to the content in each unit. The exhaustive training library covers all areas of ethics and conduct in depth, leaving you to choose the topics and detail-level relevant to your organisation. You can then modify any words directly on the page to fit your internal terminology. As you modify the course, all of your changes are applied in real time and can be shared with colleagues for approval.
Code of conduct topics covered
When building your code of conduct training, you can choose from the following topics:
- Discrimination and sexual harassment
- Modern slavery
- Conflicts of interest
- Gifts, entertainment and donations
- Bribery and corruption
- Fair competition
- Protection of trade secrets
- Confidentiality and information security
- Cyber security
- Email and acceptable use
- Protecting our reputation online
- Health and safety
- Human rights
- Financial crime
- Drugs and alcohol
- Political and charitable activity
- Manual handling
- Money laundering
- Edit the content to fit your internal terminology and policies
- Add you company logo and brand colours in seconds
- Interactive learning built in throughout the course
- Can be integrated with our annual declaration tool
- Users will learn about the organisation’s values and gain knowledge of how to comply with company ethics
- Learn about a wide range of topics and understand the organisation’s expectations regarding acceptable behaviour surrounding those issues
- Understand rules and regulations on core legal and ethical issues
- Learn how to best report and respond when problems arise
Integrate your CoC training with our annual declaration tool
Our course gives you the ability to integrate annual declarations management into each unit. The feature is your chance to get all your policies in front of your staff in an engaging way, while also getting their confirmation that they adhere to each policy.
With our integrated solution you can:
- Link to the relevant policy at the end of each unit
- Include short surveys, such as asking whether the user is aware of a breach related to the topic of the unit
- Ensure each user commits to upholding each relevant policy
- View responses via the Omnitrack dashboard