New interactive sanctions training
The Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act 2018 will ensure the UK is able to implement international sanctions post-Brexit. To help organisations comply, VinciWorks has released a brand new scenario based training course, Sanctions: Know Your Transaction. Following the success of our anti-bribery and anti-money laundering training, this course drops users into a set of immersive scenarios to test their knowledge, understanding and ability to comply with new the sanctions law.
- Learn how to use the consolidated list to search whether an individual is subject to sanctions
- Gamified learning that rewards users with a new experience points system
- Unique course builder, allowing each user to complete their own personalised course based their role and location
- Translated versions available in multiple languages
- Up to date information on the Iran deal and expanded sanctions against North Korea
- Detailed modules on import / export controls and trade in high-value commodities
- Expert users are able to “test-out”, allowing them to complete the course in less time
The course is broken into five minute modules that cover different aspects of sanctions. Each module contains a simulation of real sanctions dilemmas with key learning points related to the scenario. There are up to six modules available, depending on the learning needs of each user.
The six modules are:
- Financial Conduct
- Import / Export Controls
- US Sanctions
- Demo the course
- Understand the current sanctions regulations
- Learn to evaluate risks and follow the right course of action
- Learn about the types of sanctions that are imposed on countries
- Understand the penalties for breaching sanctions laws
Sanctions Knowledge Check
Test your staff’s knowledge in five minutes. The sanctions knowledge check covers UK sanctions laws and uses scenarios to help users understand the best course of action to take in different situations. Users will be given instant feedback while completing the knowledge check.
Sanctions policy template
In August new European regulations came into force that have dramatically expanded the number of businesses who must follow UK sanctions rules. Having an up-to-date sanctions policy in place will mitigate the risk of breaching national and international sanctions regulations. The template can easily be edited to suit your organisation, industry and staff.