Single option fields are here!
Try out this new field type for cleaner, faster forms instead of using dropdown fields for single selection questions.
You can change any existing dropdown fields to single selection for a different look or create a new one.
PDF export enhancements
Functionality for submissions exported to PDF has been improved, especially where PDFs have been signed with DocuSign.
- Cleaned up the layout with extra space between the form title and the questions.
- New ‘create template’ link that allows you to quickly create a report template to use in your DocuSign configuration.
- Added the option to include blank fields and changed the default to exclude them.
- Confirmation fields now display the field name and description.
Reporting dashboard enhancements
Reporting widgets with no data available will now have explanation text with a link to the widget settings.
Table widgets now support reordering and resizing columns. Any column layout changes will be automatically saved and appear next time you view the report.
- Fixed an issue where custom PDF templates were displaying fields that were not included in the report.
- Fixed an issue with automation logic where ‘AND’ logic was sometimes not working.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating submissions from the admin view was not working.
- Fixed an issue where direct links to the reports builder were not working.