Addition of ‘or’ condition between multiple logic rules
- You can now create even more sophisticated logic on fields. Use multiple rules with ‘and’ or ‘or’ between them.
Form template library
- NOTE : This has not been rolled out yet but development is completed and we can turn it on.
- New ‘browse our templates’ button!
- The template library aims to make it super easy for potential and existing customers to get started with Omnitrack. All of our templates will be available in the library.
- User can search for, preview, and use templates from the library.
Copy/Paste a list of items into form builder!
- You can now copy and paste a list of items into the drop-down and multi choice fields in form builder.
- For example: DAC6 list of all EU member states is super easy to generate without manually creating new lines in form builder.
More grid design enhancements
- New! Click a grid row to view the full submission. You no longer need to click ‘View Submission’ on the Inbox. You can open a form by clicking a row on the grid.
- We tightened up the design so more data appears on the grid
- This includes less spacing and removing the big action buttons that used to sit at the far right of the grid.
- Action buttons have been moved under the menu but also appear on the form now.
- Fixed terrible lag in loading pages that have tons of content.
- Fixed lag when typing into form builder.
- Fixed slowness with typing into a long end-user form
Fixed form names overlapping with actions
- Basically an embarrassing bug where actions on a form were covered up by the form name.
Fixed assignee column disappearing
- Assignee column was disappearing when there were more than 5 columns in the form.