Employees are the weakest link in most cyber security attacks. VinciWorks’ Phishing Challenges address this weakness by training employees to spot phishing emails.
This five-minute, mobile-friendly challenges:
- Educate users on how to spot suspicious emails
- Produce a report with each employee’s phishing risk score
- Enable you to identify high-risk employees
- Challenge users to spot red-flags in real phishing emails
The Phishing Challenges are designed as “micro-courses”, a five-minute, SCORM-compliant e-learning course that can be used in any learning management system to track user completions and risk score.
It is available for free, whether or not you are a VinciWorks client.
Advanced analytics and course customisation
This Phishing Challenges can be customised (at a cost) to include internal information about cyber security policies. We can also collect advanced analytics to identify cyber weaknesses in your organisation.
These analytics include:
- Highest risk employees
- Highest risk departments
- High risk questions
- Detailed results for every user
- Your firm compared to other firms
Phishing is becoming a growing threat to our security. Even if your organisation’s IT department is doing everything to make their computer system safe, one employee can bring down the organisation through a phishing scam. For example, simply clicking on a PDF attachment can compromise your account details, as well as that of your colleagues, friends and family.
Every organisation should ask itself:
- Is the secretary aware of the consequences of clicking on a link in an email from an unknown source?
- Do HR staff know how to identify a phishing email?
- Does the organisation’s account manager know how to differentiate between fake invoices and real ones?
Part of our cyber security training suite
This knowledge check is part of our cyber security training suite, a journey through a series of interactive apps just like this one. The course will help users understand their cyber security weak points, how to identify and avoid social engineering and how to avoid phishing emails or unsafe websites.