The DAC6 compliance requirements of global businesses vary from country to country. Not all EU member states have yet finalised their guidance and additional details, such as legal professional privilege and penalties vary between each state. To help firms save time and money on conducting their own research, VinciWorks has collaborated with Transfer Pricing Services to create a concise country-by-country guide to DAC6 compliance. The guide can be purchased either together with our DAC6 compliance solution or as a standalone tool.
The guide is regularly updated as member states across the EU consider how they will implement the Directive. The latest update to the guide includes:
- Timeline section: This new section highlights critical dates for each EU Member State including deadlines for reporting and notifications periods for intermediaries.
- Main Benefit Test: This section has been expanded to include more details of the main benefit test and the definition of a tax advantage in each EU Member State.
- Form of reporting: This section has been expanded and divided into separate subsections to detail the form of reporting and language of reports, together with any other important information necessary to make valid reports in each EU Member State.
- New information based on current guidance: Many countries also have new information based on the latest guidance published in each Member State. We will continue to update this on a regular basis.
What’s included with the purchase of the guide?
Upon purchasing the guide, firms will receive:
- A PDF version of the guide, with the option to also receive up to two hard copies of the guide
- Receive updated PDF versions of the guide delivered to your inbox as updates become available
- Regular email updates highlighting the key changes countries have made with regard to the implementation of DAC6
- Complimentary access to all DAC6-related guides, webinars and blogs