SRA Standards and Regulations training
The focus of the SRA Standards and Regulations, which replaced the SRA Handbook on 25 November 2019, is on each legal professional being able to justify their actions in all work that they carry out. The previous handbook was long and confusing; the new SRA Standards and Regulations are much more concise and no longer stipulates indicative behaviours.
VinciWorks' SRA training suite will help legal professionals, including support staff, to develop an understanding of the relevant regulations which apply to their specific role in the law firm.
SRA training suite — core features
- Customisable as-standard
- Unique “course builder” questions deliver role-specific training
- Scenario-based quizzes test knowledge and understanding throughout the course
- A personalised guide to download at the end of the course
- Specialised advanced courses for accounts staff, owners, partners and compliance officers
- “Self-reflection” questions that users can refer to when completing their continuing competence record