From the EU’s upcoming Corporate Due Diligence and Corporate Accountability Directive to the FCA’s Climate-Related Financial Disclosures and the SEC’s new framework for ESG disclosure, corporate accountability is changing.
This is on top of existing ESG reporting requirements including the EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive, the French Corporate Duty of Vigilance, and the fact that ESG reporting is becoming increasingly expected by investors and regulators.
Investors in particular are expecting greater attention to the impact of a business on the world around them. Regulators are increasingly taking notice. From the International Financial Reporting Standards moving forward with establishing ESG standards to the incoming SEC chairman Gary Gensler’s plan to increase governance oversight after years of lax regulations, ESG reporting is here to stay.
During this webinar, our experts gave an overview of the future of corporate accountability rules, and how to stay on top in the changing world of corporate compliance.
The webinar covered:
- New ESG regulations in the UK, US and EU
- How to undertake an internal ESG audit
- Preparing for ESG reporting and regulatory disclosures
- What VinciWorks can do to help with ESG compliance
- Your questions on ESG reporting and compliance
Maintain ESG compliance with Omnitrack
With Omnitrack, VinciWorks’ reporting and tracking software, businesses can manage their entire ESG compliance process. From building compliance forms from scratch to using our best-practice templates as a starting point, we have you covered.
- 100% customisable — admins can edit any form from our template library
- Conditional logic — the form adapts as it is completed, so that only relevant questions are asked
- Includes built-in workflows for different jurisdictions
- Securely share analysis and information between offices
- Get started right away with best practice templates
- Create graphical reports in seconds