Track time spent in a specific status
The form overview dashboard now allows you to track the amount of time a submission spends in a specific status. This could be used for SLA monitoring to ensure that submissions are dealt with within defined committed periods of time.
Add status tracking by navigating to ‘View submissions’ >> ‘Overview’ >> ‘Edit overview’ >> ‘Create counter widget’. In the counter widget settings, add a date-based condition that is set to count all submissions whose status has not been updated in X days/weeks/months.
Improved email styles
Emails sent from Omnitrack have been updated with new brand styling and images.
‘Responsible admin’ email template now supports placeholders
Give admins additional context on submissions you assign to them by adding identifying information from your form to email notifications (e.g client name).
- Fixed an issue with collapsible sections where blank section headers displayed an arrow.
- Fixed an issue where some Form Admins with a large number of form restrictions were landing on a blank forms dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the form cards on the dashboard were displaying an inaccurate count of submissions.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Responsible admin’ email template did not include a hyperlink to the form.
- Fixed an issue with reminders where changing the recipient from ‘Admin’ to ‘Assigned user’ caused the email template to break.