Is your company benefitting from modern slavery?
More than 150 years after slavery was officially abolished, there are more slaves than ever before. It is estimated that as many as 40 million people are estimated to be trapped in modern slavery worldwide. These include workers abused around the world and in your city, forced under threat of punishment to work, or to provide services without being able to leave.
Modern slavery laws have thrust much of the responsibility for fighting these abuses onto the corporate sector, making supply chain transparency an increasingly important topic. Companies are now expected to take a proactive role to ensure that slavery and human trafficking are not taking place within their businesses or any of their suppliers.
VinciWorks’ new brief but comprehensive course will help employees understand the realities of modern-day slavery, the legislation being used to fight it, and what your company can do to help.
- Discover the harsh reality of modern slavery today
- Understand global efforts to fight modern slavery
- Learn what your role is in helping stop modern slavery
- Provides short but comprehensive training
- Includes practical examples and real-life case studies from the business world
- Incorporates short, interactive assessments
- A great way to refresh concepts for people who have already completed modern slavery training
- Fully customisable for specific cases related to your business