How to stay safe during extended periods out of the office
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is continuing to bring daily routine to a halt. In the UK, the number of cases continues to rise, an increasing number of people are entering self-isolation and employers are asking their staff to work from home. The unpredictable nature of the epidemic could mean you might be working out of the office for some time.
VinciWorks has released a five minute course to help staff manage working out of the office for an extended period of time.
What’s in the course?
The course will cover:
- Cyber security
- Remote working communication skills
- Mental health concerns
- How to stay safe and healthy
- Display Screen Equipment risks
- Internal work from home policies
The short course is fully customisable. Here are some of the customisations you may choose to make:
- Internal procedures and work-from-home policies
- Include a message from the CEO or Managing Partner
- Your organisation’s business continuity plan
- Relevant staff contact details
- Translate to any language so the course can be taken by your staff across the globe
- Custom a new module into the course
If you would like to know more about the course, get in touch with us by completing the short form below.