Wednesday 21 April, 12pm (UK)
To help businesses keep track of updates in UK legislation and policies, VinciWorks frequently publishes a regulatory agenda. The guide gives a clear and in-depth overview of EU developments, ongoing acts of parliament, the latest COVID-19 government guidance and more.
In this webinar, VinciWorks’ Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin and Director of Learning and Content Nick Henderson will explore the regulatory agenda for the next few months and beyond.
The webinar will cover:
- EU developments — New reporting requirements including human rights in supply chains, directives on cyber security and more
- Implemented regulations — New regulations such as BASEL III in the UK and new rules on tracking deforestation risks in supply chains
- Consultations — Current government consultation on internal markets, legal aid, gambling, money laundering and more
- On the horizon — Potential changes to GDPR and the impact of the UK’s ICO appointing a new commissioner
- On the horizon — The latest on whistleblowing rules, potential new pay gap reporting requirements and possible new “failure to prevent” corporate offences
About the experts
Nick Henderson is Director of Learning and Content at VinciWorks and has played an important role in developing VinciWorks’ most interactive and customisable courses covering topics such as anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, GDPR, diversity, mental health, health and safety and more. Nick is a policy expert with a background in public, voluntary and private sectors and has expert-level knowledge across a wide range of areas.
As Director of Best Practice at VinciWorks, Gary Yantin works with professional service firms of all sizes to provide the best compliance learning experience for their staff. He was previously an in-house lawyer and a solicitor in private practice. Gary has hosted many webinars and workshops for VinciWorks on a wide range of risk and compliance topics including GDPR and the SRA’s new approach to ongoing learning.