How to use the course
The recommended use of GDPR: A Practical Overview is to put all staff through the basic six modules, and to add advanced modules for specialised staff in certain departments. Personalisation questions at the beginning of the training means staff in roles that require advanced training, such as HR, IT and marketing, can choose to take job-specific modules. The basic modules cover the basics of data, keeping data safe, working from home, data subject rights and data breaches, with review questions included within the modules.
Advanced GDPR modules list
Click on the icons below to try one of our advanced modules
- Refresh and update data protection knowledge
- Learn to evaluate the risks and impact of failing to protect data
- Know how and when to report data breaches
- Discover the impact of GDPR one year on
- Spot the problems and risks that could lead to data breaches
- Sharpen skills specific to your role and departments
In an age of bigger data and even bigger privacy concerns, it has never been more important to ensure all staff members have the latest training and understanding of data protection.