On Tuesday 21 February at 12pm, Director of Best Practice Gary Yantin will be joined by Director of Course Development Nick Henderson to explore the challenges facing organisations in preparing for GDPR and give guidance on what still needs to be done.
The webinar will cover:
- Is your organisation ready for the changes?
- What are your biggest challenges?
- Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) and making the most out of them?
- Dealing with sensitive categories of data
- What to consider when appointing a Data Protection Officer
- The Data Protection Bill 2018 There will be an opportunity for answering your questions.
The webinar will end with the opportunity to have any questions on the topic answered. You can register for the webinar by clicking on the button below.