Wednesday 3 February, 12:00pm (UK)
The legal, ethical and reputational risk of bribery is real. Billions in fines are levied every year and frequent reports of investigations and prosecutions from regulating authorities across the world hit the headlines.
During this webinar, we will explore some of the biggest bribery cases in recent years and what you can learn from them to avoid the next fine or PR disaster.
The webinar will cover:
- Major anti-corruption and bribery cases and what we can learn
- The impact COVID-19 has had on anti-bribery and corruption
- The industries most vulnerable to bribery and corruption
- Guidance for whistleblowers and how they are handled by authorities
- Anti-bribery training requirements and best practice
- Answering attendee questions
About the experts
Nick Henderson is Director of Learning and Content at VinciWorks and has played an important role in developing VinciWorks’ most interactive and customisable courses covering topics such as anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, GDPR, diversity, mental health, health and safety and more. Nick is a policy expert with a background in public, voluntary and private sectors and has expert-level knowledge across a wide range of areas.
As Director of Best Practice at VinciWorks, Gary Yantin works with professional service firms of all sizes to provide the best compliance learning experience for their staff. He was previously an in-house lawyer and a solicitor in private practice. Gary has hosted many webinars and workshops for VinciWorks on a wide range of risk and compliance topics including GDPR and the SRA’s new approach to ongoing learning.
VinciWorks to release new anti-bribery training
VinciWorks will soon be releasing Anti-Bribery: Fundamentals, a new course that will give employees the opportunity to understand the risks of bribery in their working life as well as to test their knowledge and understanding of the subject. The course will teach them how to avoid becoming ensnared in bribery.
- Suitable for all types of users in an organisation, from rookies to veterans
- Includes video training
- Includes a unique course builder that allows every user to complete their own personalised course, individually tailored to their job role
- Interactive game and dynamic scenario questions
- The course can be customised so users complete training relevant to their jurisdiction