Despite the UK Bribery Act having come into force in 2010, bribery is still a hugely problematic issue in corporate life. Billions of pounds of fines are levied every year and frequent reports hit the headlines of investigations and prosecutions from the US Department of Justice and UK Serious Fraud Office.
Bribery cases have ensnared some of the world’s largest companies, biggest sporting bodies and most powerful politicians. The propensity for some people to act corruptly might never change, but our approach to training and compliance can.
VinciWorks will soon be releasing Anti-Bribery: Fundamentals, a new anti-bribery course that will give employees the opportunity to understand the risks of bribery in their working life as well as to test their knowledge and understanding of the subject, and teach them how to avoid becoming ensnared in bribery.
- Suitable for all types of users in an organisation, from rookies to veterans
- Includes video training
- Includes a detailed overview of bribery, including giving and receiving bribes, the impact of bribery on businesses, and how to prevent bribery
- Includes a unique course builder that allows every user to complete their own personalised course, individually tailored to their training requirements
- Interactive game and dynamic scenario questions
- The course can be customised so users take training relevant to their jurisdiction
- Understand the requirements of the UK Bribery Act
- Learn to evaluate risks and follow the right course of action
- Know how to spot bribery risks and red flags
- Be aware of your responsibilities when working abroad or managing teams
- Consider the real-world implications of bribery and corrupt conduct
You can learn more about our training or get a quote by completing the short form below.