Today VinciWorks released AML 360 — the perfect refresher course for users that claim to know it all. Instead of rehashing the legislation and CDD procedures, the course goes beyond the basics by engaging learners with the hot topics of the day. The interactivity and rapid pace of the course creates an immersive experience in which users take an active role in the material rather than passively consuming information.
AML 360° is geared towards lawyers or support staff who have already undertaken money laundering training and understand the subject matter. It delves into more detail and explores emerging areas such as bitcoin and the Fourth Money Laundering Directive.
The course covers eight subjects in less than 20 minutes
E-learning that isn’t boring
The interactive, non-linear format of the course, and its rapid pace creates an immersive and engaging experience. Users choose their own learning path and take an active role in the material.
Bespoke training off-the-shelf
No two firms are alike, and no two AML courses should be the same. With AML 360°, firms can add as much custom content as necessary, swap around the topics and even write their own test questions.
Exercises that actually test knowledge
The test section delivers questions selected randomly from a question bank. Users who fail the test must answer a fresh set of questions.
Topics covered by the course
- TheCryptocurrency and the blockchain: What’s the AML risk?
- How do criminals abuse law firms?
- EU Fourth Directive: What’s new?
- Red flags of money laundering
- CDD: When to do it and what to do
- Hollywood explains money laundering
- Is your practice area at risk?
- Source of wealth and source of funds
Additional topics available:
- Is it money laundering?
- After the Paris attacks: Tackling terror financing
- Glossary of important terms
- Custom topic[s] for internal procedures