Are your staff sufficiently prepared for the Criminal Finances Act? Ensuring everyone is familiar with your organisations’ procedures to prevent facilitation of tax evasion will go a long way to protect your company from prosecution. We have therefore created a tax evasion code of conduct policy template based on the Criminal Finances Act that can easily be edited and made available to all staff, clients and stakeholders.
What should a code of conduct include?
A tax evasion code of conduct should include any processes and procedures in place to help ensure staff are not, either knowingly or unknowingly, facilitating tax evasion.
A tax evasion code of conduct should include:
- The importance of such a document
- Who is responsible for monitoring compliance
- Responsibility of employees
- Available training on the topic of tax evasion
- Risk assessment strategy
- Mitigation procedures in place
- Key contact information and details of the company’s whistleblowing procedures
Download VinciWorks free guide to creating a tax evasion policy
To download our free tax evasion code of conduct policy template complete the form below.