Collaboratively developed by Bird & Bird, Clyde & Co, Hogan Lovells, Mayer Brown and Weil Gotshal & Manges, this new accredited course uses engaging video, animation and interactive scenarios (or an optional text-only version) to ensure that everyone in your firm can understand sanctions and appreciate the risks and damages associated with failure to comply.
The course explains:
- What sanctions are and why they are imposed
- The different types of sanctions in force
- The way sanctions are used, applied and imposed
- The licensing of transactions that otherwise would be prohibited
- The related offences and consequences of breaching sanctions
If you currently license the OCC Compliance Suite, this new course has been automatically added to your Legal Learning Management System.Otherwise, to deploy this course across your firm or for a demonstration or quotation contact firstname.lastname@example.org.